A blog devoted miniatures, dolls, reviews, crafts, and photo stories.
I started collecting miniatures as hobby in December 2007, and have since expanded to dolls. My first miniatures that collected were Re-ment, a brand of Japanese Miniatures, which consisted of the study desk, and dining table. That I collected due to my interest in Japan, and Japanese culture. Eventually, I manage to make a whole house in Re-ment scale, excluding the bedroom. I have four, soon to be five, dolls that use frequently, and will continue keep. Occasionally, I use some other dolls.
Their names are Leyanna, Shadow, Dorothy, and Yumi (not pictured). I'm still deciding on the name for the fifth doll, who's coming. Leyanna(LEE-anna) is currently my newest doll and is Juku Couture first lanch Kana. Shadow is my second BJD, and is a basic apricot ABS Hujoo Suve with face-up(face paint) done by me. Dorothy is my oldest doll in terms age, and is a Mego Corp 1974 Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz line. On side note, she is also the least expensive at $1.75, thrift store purchase. Yumi is my first BJD, and is a fairyland Basic pukipuki Sugar with sleeping face plate, clenching hands, and wing tops boots, face-up also done by me.
| Left to Right: Leyanna, Shadow, and Dorothy |
As for the fifth, she'll be a surprise, and an upcoming review.
Upcoming reviews:
Re-ment Clothing
Surprise doll
Doll house making book review possibly?
See you next post.
No comments:
Post a Comment